|Job Class||Wizard, High Wizard, Super Novice|
|Cast Time||(Skill level) seconds|
|Requirements|| Cold Bolt Lv. 1, Lightning Bolt Lv. 1 (Wizard)|
Quest, Cold Bolt Lv. 1, Lightning Bolt Lv. 1 (Super Novice)
Water Ball uses water under the caster to create a powerful Water Ball that can inflict multiple hits on a target. This skill cannot be used if shallow water is unavailable in a 5x5 cell area around the caster. The number of water balls that you are actually able cast also depends on the amount of water you are standing in. Using higher levels of Water Ball when not enough water is present will not produce a maximum number of hits.
- Wizards can naturally only obtain up to level 5. Levels 6 and above can only be obtained from Naga, Drake or Ktullanux using Rogue's Plagiarize.
- Water Ball may also be casted on Sage's Deluge and Ninja's Watery Evasion, but will consume their cells.
- There is a notable delay between the completion of casting and when Water Ball's hits cause damage. This can be used to escape or cast a second skill.
- Unlike the majority of magic skills, Water Ball's hits cause damage individually for each ball on each impact instead of full damage on cast completion. This gives the opportunity for the opponent to change armors or cast skills.
- Also unlike most skills, Water Ball's delay does not correspond directly to the balls impacting the target. It is possible to cast another skill before all balls have finished impacting.
- When cast by a monster, Water Ball level 10 draws water from a 9x9 area and produces 100 water balls instead of a 5x5 area with 25 water balls for a player.
- Patch (2015 Dec. 09)
- Changed [Water Ball] Skill: If you die while casting [Water Ball] skill, no damage is applied to the target.