|Job Class||Merchant, Super Novice|
|Requirements||Pushcart Lv. 3|
Vending enables the ability to open shops if the character has equipped a Pushcart. Only items inside the Pushcart Inventory can be sold through Vending, and the maximum price for vended items is 99,990,000 Zeny. Merchants and Super Novices with Level 1 Vending can only vend 3 items at once, but increasing this skill's level will increase the maximum amount of concurrently vended items.
- You must be at least 4 cells from any NPC to use this skill.
- Patch (2014 Sept. 24)
- Small Improvements to the Vending skill, such as better use of commas in the dialogs, color-coding by price while setting up the shop, and the ability to suppress the sound made when selling an item.
- Patch (2013 May 22)
- Player Vending system change: Items can now be priced up to 1,000,000,000 Zeny on vend, up from 99,990,000.
- Patch (2012 Jul. 04)
- Changed Vending system to show the sum of the cost for the items purchased through player vend in the chat window.
- Patch (2012 Mar. 28)
- Adjusted vend creation window to allow players to view item information by right-clicking on the item.