To the right you will see the finished product. Unfortunantly i wasnt able to make it as POW WOW exhibit mode since it was finishes minutes after it was made :( . So here we go Ill tell you step by step on how to make this amazing get together drink and have your friends go OMG SWEET.
Serving: 2 for a 1v1 Date (5 for a small get together).
Prep time: with pre made alcohol 45 mins (2 weeks - 1 month)
- 10 Strawberries
- Tartuga Coconut Rum
- 1 lemon
- 2 apples
- 20 grapes
- Fermented fruit (only if you made your own or bought it stock)
- 2 bananas
If you dont have fermented wine premade, you can just use pure alcohol or a type of rum for the addedd kick.
- First things first wash all the fruits in cool or cold water.
- Peel all the fruits (except oranges and lemons) that have skin, after words cut all the fruits in half.
- take your cut oranges and put them on one of those Hand Juicer and get as much juice our of it as possible. then pour it in a blender
- After the oranges clean the juicer and repeat the same step for the lemons.
- Next place the rest of the fruits until they hit the half way marking on the blender.
- Pour 1/3 of a cup of rum or alcohol into the blender (no water) unless you want diluted taste.
- After its blended thoroughly, pour it in a strainer over a bowl to collect the excess stuff other then the fruit.
- Repeat steps 6&7 until all the fruits are blended and strained.
- Now if you have fermented fruit made this is the time u pour all of it in and blend it extra long and then pour it in a bottle and have it sit in a cool place until ready to be open'd. Enjoy and drink responsibly :)
- Reason to add fermented wine on top of the fruit in the blender is to give it the extra sweet and kick taste that is delayed instead of the hard hit you would experiance from just tasting the drink. You want the drink to come smooth and refreshing as your relaxing.
- Fermentation can take about 2 weeks minimum depending how much suger is in the bottle. the two week minimum is just basically stopping the fermination so its half acoholic and half sweet since doing the fermentation process the sugar turns alcoholic.