So for months I have been wanting to tackle this one with a new technique that I have been dying to try. I thought this one would be the best choice to execute it.
In the image I display the Chocolate Drink as a bonus in the final picture, intended to be enjoyed with the adorable Pope Cookie. If anyone so desires me to put the recipe and process of the Chocolate Drink as well, feel free to ask me. But my final showcase is on the Pope Cookie.
Serving: 2 per person (10 altogether)
Prep time: approximately 1 hour
Difficulty: Level 3
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 a cup of butter (or one stick)This can be interchanged or kept as either 1 cup of either oil depending on preference. (IE. 1 cup of butte…
Read more >
Because there hasn't been a full list of costume headgears listed on the wiki or anywhere for that matter, I decided to make my own list for not only my own reference but for others as well. I'll try my best to update this list as often as I can when new things come out. Feel free to comment below if there is any costume I might have missed.
- All Costumes released from alora's box are able to be gotten by refining the item obtained in game to +8 even after the box stops granting those hats. (This is not true for hats not obtainable in game normally) Alora's Box is also Tradable, however when exchanged the costume becomes account bound.
- Event Costumes are not obtainable in game after event whatsoever unless re-released or Traded/Bought from anot…
Read more >