|Level 110 - 140|
The geology camp within Thor's Volcano.
|Location||North of Veins|
|Technical Name(s)||thor_v01, thor_v02, thor_camp, thor_v03, que_thor|
Thor's Volcano or Volcano Thor is a mighty volcano located near the canyon town of Veins.
According to legend, Thor fought a fierce battle with evil fire spirits and hammered them down with such force that the earth itself was wounded and shed burning blood, thus creating Thor's Volcano. No one can ascertain the truth of this story, but it is quite believable: the volcano's caves are teeming with mysterious fire spirit monsters that attack adventurers that may be seeking shelter from the rain and typhoons outside.
When the Hetarium craze erupted in Veins, the fire spirits in Thor's Volcano suddenly grew much stronger and aggressive. Many people were killed by their wrathful flames, and so the people of Veins blocked the main entrance to the Thor Volcano caves. Although it is prohibited to enter the volcanic caves, a young boy reported that he had seen some uniformed men going in and out of Thor's Volcano. The Veins consul dispatched an investigation team to check the boy's claim, but could not find a way to enter Thor's Volcano. Are these events related to the sudden rush for Hetarium? What could be going on in Thor's Volcano?
- Renewal Update (2009 Jun. 17)
- Thor's Volcano was modified to a 110 - 140 zone to fit with the new level cap of 150. This area was originally a level 80 - 90 zone.
- Patch (2007 Jan. 03)
- The number of monsters in Thor's Volcano dungeon (thor_v01, thor_v03) has been adjusted. Some cells and objects on the third floor of Thor's Volcano have been modified.
- Episode 11.2 (2006 Dec. 26)
- Canyon city "Veins" of Arunafeltz is added. (Includes Thor's Volcano dungeons in related fields and villages.)
- "Thor's Volcano" dungeon-related monster is updated.