|Job Class||Rogue, Stalker|
|Cast Time||1 second|
|Requirements||Strip Helm Lv. 5|
Strip Shield forcibly strips the shield off a target. While used on players in PvP environment, the target cannot equip a shield for period of time. Used in PVM, this skill decreases the Hard DEF of a monster by 15%. The skill has a base success rate of 5%, and base duration of 60 seconds, which is improved with higher skill levels and adjusted by the difference in DEX between you and the target.
On iRO, this skill is known as Divest Shield.
- The status cannot be removed normally. The skill Dispel does not remove the status. The High Priest card from a Clown's Tarot Card of Fate and a Paladin casting Battle Chant can remove the status.
- The Strip Status is lost when you log out.
- Can be used on Boss type monsters.
- When used against a monster, the monster's VIT is reduced by 40%.
- Only shows animation on success.
- You can strip a target in Frozen status, and on success the frozen status is not lost.