|Job Class||Alchemist, Creator|
|Cast Time||2 seconds|
|Requirements||Pharmacy Lv. 2|
Sphere Mine summons a Marine Sphere to a targeted cell. Marine Spheres will cast Self Destruct upon receiving damage. The explosion deals 100% damage in an area of 11x11. Each cast requires 1 Marine Sphere Bottle.
On iRO, this skill is known as Summon Marine Sphere.
- In PVM environments, an exploding Sphere Mine will do Fire damage to all Monsters, Mercenaries, and Homunculi in range.
- In PVP environments, an exploding Sphere Mine will damage allies, enemies, and yourself.
- Summoned Sphere Mines are still considered plant type monsters and thus will do extra damage to targets wearing full battleground sets.
- The Sphere Mine will travel in the direction you tap it and move approximately 7 squares before detonating.
- Self destruction damage is based on the remaining HP of the marine sphere. Healing it prior to explosion will maximize damage.
- A Sphere Mine's explosion does not cause an EXP tap on the effected monsters.
- Summoned Sphere Mines will drop typical Marine Sphere monster drops.
- Monsters killed via a Sphere Mine explosion count towards quest kill counts.
- Patch (2004 Feb. 03)
- Alchemist's Flora and Marine Sphere attacks can no longer destroy Emperiums.