Sleep makes it impossible to move, attack, pick up items, skill usage, sitting, force disconnection, and item usage. If enemy attacks you, you will always get hit. If enemy attacks you, they will have 2x CRIT chance with their attack.
The following abilities inflict Sleep:
- [Sleep Attack] - An NPC-exclusive skill that inflicts Sleep by chance.
Sleep can be cured through the following methods:
- Getting hit automatically cancels the effect.
- Having high INT and LUK will reduce amount of time this ailment affects you, as well as chance of being affected.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects removes all abnormal status effects from party members, including Sleep. However it can't remove the sleep status from the Paladin itself since it can't cast any skill as long as he/she is sleeping.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Sleep.
- Dispel removes this ailment.
- Mercenary's skill Regain can undo the effect.
- Royal Guard's King's Grace can remove the effect.
The following lists ways that Sleep can be prevented:
- Nightmare Card grants immunity.
- Coco Card increases resistance by 20%.
- Gemini-S58 Card increases resistance by 50% if the user has 80 or more base VIT.