|Requirements||Endure Lv. 1, Devotion Lv. 3|
Sacrifice inflicts high damage for the next few normal attacks, while sacrificing HP. Once Sacrifice is cast, the next five melee attacks will be endowed with enhanced damage, at the cost of 9% of the user's Max HP per swing. Sacrifice has no time duration.
Sacrifice is an instant cast self-buff, like Auto Guard or Shield Reflect. Upon casting, 100 SP is consumed and the buff will last forever until the 5 hits are consumed or the buff is removed. Re-logging, a Sage's Dispel, dying, or casting Battle Chant will remove the buff.
On iRO, this skill is known as Martyr's Reckoning.
- Damage is only affected by the user's Max HP and skill level. ATK does not affect the damage.
- It is always Neutral element; Ghostring armor and Neutral resistances reduce its damage. (Using a weapon elemental endow does NOT allow it to bypass Neutral resistances.)
- Reduction gears like Cranial and Poo lower the damage.
- Magnum Break's Fire damage bonus does increase its damage, but it's forced to NEUTRAL.
- The Sign accessory boosts Sacrifice's damage by 5%, and Battlegrounds Swordman's Medal of Honor only the boosts with +500 HP part(its attack 5% part does not).
- Shield Reflect reflects its damage.
- It suffers skill damage penalty during WoE.
- It ignores FLEE and DEF of the target.
- It can be Perfectly Dodged
- Other skills can be used while Sacrifice is active. These skills are unaffected.
- Sacrifice takes precedence over any other melee-buff skills, such as Royal Guard's Exceed Break.
- The player loses 9% of the Max HP with each swing regardless, whether the damage connects or not.
- The Emperium takes no damage from Sacrifice.
- Foes inside Safety Wall take no damage from Sacrifice.
- If casted outside of Loki's Veil, the enhanced melee damage will function within it.
- Ice Pick does not affect the damage.
- Baphomet Card does not give splash damage for hits.
- Can be used on Boss Monsters.
- Turning Sacrifice on and then casting Gloria Domini, Sacrifice can still be used during GD's delay.
- Counter Instinct has a chance of halving Sacrifice's damage and reflecting it back upon the caster if it is being used with a Sword or Dagger type weapon.