|Ragnarök: Ash Vacuum|
Build towns near the center of cataclysmic devastation. What could possibly go wrong?
|Publisher(s)||Gravity Co. Ltd. (South Korea)|
Gravity Interactive Inc. (North America)
Google Play Store
|Release date(s)||2013 October 24 (South Korea)|
2014 May 06 (North America)
Ragnarök: Ash Vacuum is a role-playing strategy game for mobile devices in which you can build towns and level characters. It is the successor to Ragnarok: Guild Masters, which closed down 2013 March.
Ragnarök: Ash Vacuum was first launched in South Korea on 2013 October 24. The name was later changed to Ragnarok Empire in an update on 2014 December 19. The Korean original version eventually shut down on 2015 April 3, having only been in service for about a year and a half. The North American release shut down a few months after on 2015 August 25.
- Exceptional quality graphics for buildings and maps! Distinguished and individual attributes for each character of the three kingdoms transporting you to another world of adventure!
- Strong story line based on the original Ragnarok: Guild Masters!
- Over 300 kinds of items and various cards for upgrading that allow up to six attributes to match with varied job categories!
- With Community & Strategic Battle gameplay, players can form alliances or enemies within the 3 kingdoms to take on the challenges of the world!
- Link with your Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising account for a special crossover promotion!! (COMING SOON!)
A long time ago, through the effort of anonymous adventurers, the Devil was locked up in the basement of the desert city Morocc. As time went by, the seal holding him prisoner began to crack and once again, the Devil rose from the dead.
The lingering fatal threats prompted the three kingdoms to make a mutual non-aggression pact, join forces, and seek brave members for the expedition to get rid of the Devil once more.