|Level 90 - 140|
The vast expanse of the shrine.
|Location||East of Hugel|
|Technical Name(s)||odin_tem01, odin_tem02, odin_tem03|
Odin's Shrine was built ages ago by an ancient civilization who worship the god of lightning. The shrine was massive, almost spanning the size of the island. The people gave everything they could to make sure that the temple was perfect. However, their devotion and loyalty was all in vain.
Civil war broke out as the various leaders vied for the favor of Odin. Soon enough, destruction and death came as the warring factions nearly wiped each other out. The survivors slowly abandoned the island in search of a better future elsewhere.
Today, scholars and adventurers have made their way back into the island. The ghosts of the past as well as the present now stand guard to the greatest secrets of Odin. It is said that the ghost of Giantes still remains within Odin's Shrine.
- Renewal Update (2009 Jun. 17)
- Odin's Shrine was modified to a 90 - 140 zone to fit with the new level cap of 150. This area was originally a level 50 - 80 zone.
- Patch (2007 Jan. 03)
- Newly added background music for some floors of Thanatos Tower (3rd to 12th floors), Abyss Field, and Odin's Shrine.
- Patch (2006 Jan. 27)
- The number of monsters in Odin's Shrine is slightly modified.
- Monster "Valkyrie" is added in some areas of Odin's Shrine. The boss monster "Valkyrie Randgris" slave will be changed to "Valkyrie".
- Episode 10.4 (2006 Jan. 17)
- "Odin's Shrine" dungeons and related monsters are added.