|Mr. Kim, A Rich Man|
|Job Class||Bard, Clown, Dancer, Gypsy|
|Category||Area of Effect|
|Requirements||Invulnerable Siegfried Lv. 3|
Mr. Kim, A Rich Man increases the EXP earned from monsters killed in the affected area. The experience earned is dependent on the skill's level.
On iRO, this skill is known as Mental Sensing.
- Does not increase EXP earned from Boss monsters.
- Drains 3 SP for every 3 seconds that the skill is active from the caster and the partner.
- The exp increase multiplies with Battle Manuals and Experience Shoes.
- Specific mechanic of the song is that it applies the EXP to MONSTERS in the song effect, not players. If a monster dies in the skill effect, they give that much more experience. A ranged character can kill a monster from outside the song effect and get bonus experience as long as the monster was inside. Who gets the bonus experience works the same as it would normally (the person who killed the monster and those he is partied with). But the Mr. Kim, A Rich Man team does not have to be in party with the killer for the experience to be increased.
- This song refers to a very old story about rich Mr. Kim and his rise from rags to riches to rags to riches.
- The music that plays when this skill activates is a piece of a composition known as "Freight Train Fiddlin'" by Appalachia.
Merchant of Payon so poooooooor~
No money for armor, no money to make
Sold the Cotton Shirt off his back
No pity he'll take
First he only sold Red Potions
Then he moved up to Carrots
He could afford new armor
and even wear it
But one day he was scammed, scammed by a wicked guild
made poor once again
He decided to go to Ant Hell
right there and right then
Bats, Dwarves, Eggs, Ants!
He battled them all~
Worm Peelings, Jellopy!
He gathered loot great and small
Then the glorious day came
when he found a valuable card
That'd bring great wealth to his
But he kept it dear to him
to remember his times of working so hard
He never sold it, never sold
his precious card~