|Job Class||Swordsman, Super Novice|
|Requirements||Bash Lv. 5|
Magnum Break requires 30 SP at all levels as well as an insignificant portion of HP to use. It is an instant fire-property AoE skill, dealing damage in a 5x5 cell area around the caster, and pushing enemies back 2 cells. It adds ATK as well as Accuracy. This skill is also a self buff, adding 20% damage after it is cast to all attacks in Fire property for ten seconds.
- It is a common misconception that Magnum Break endows weapons with the Fire property during its ten second after-use buff. Magnum Break in actuality adds damage: an additional 20% damage that is of Fire property is gained on top of all normal attacks for ten seconds(means, if you have normal neutral attack for example, only this portion of bonus will be affect by enemy/player attribute).
- Magnum Break level 3 can be obtained by equipping an accessory slotted with a Marine Sphere Card.
- Status effects from cards and weapons can be transfered through Magnum Break.
- There is no push-back during WoE.
- The added damage in Fire element ignores defense. It is also calculated into every hit of Magnum Break (at level 10, Magnum Break will do (250% + (20% x 250%)) = 300% damage, but 1/6th of that damage will be of Fire property and bypass defense).
- The Cast Delay is affected by Poem of Bragi.
- Since some skills are forced aways to Neutral, the 20% of Fire element bonus is forced to neutral also.