High Jump allows you to leap forward to overcome obstacles. If the target cell is dead or inaccessible, then the High Jump skill will fail. High Jump cannot be used in areas where Fly Wings are disabled, excluding PVP and WoE maps.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Leap.
- High Jump is disabled in WoE 2 castles.
- In PVP, using High Jump will make the Taekwon perform the animation, but when the character lands, they will have advanced 0 cells.
- Spell breaking High Jump causes the High Jump-user to be visually invisible for 3~5 seconds. However, they still give and receive damage normally.
- If a guild leader is a Taekwon class, once they put skill points into High Jump, that leader's Emergency Call cast time is doubled (from 5 to 10 seconds).
- Patch (2017 Oct. 18)
- Taekwon's skill "High Jump" is changed to be unusable in WoE2 areas.