|Job Class||Thief, Super Novice|
|Requirements||Steal Lv. 5|
Hiding allows you to avoid enemies. Being hit slightly before or immediately in the process of Hiding will cause the skill to fail.
- Insect, Demon and Boss type monsters can detect hidden players.
- The skills Sight and Ruwach, belonging to Super Novice, Magician, and Acolyte classes (and anyone else with a Horong accessory) can be used to reveal them.
- Unless the user also has the Rogue skill Tunnel Drive, using Hiding will render you stationary. You can't use items while Hiding.
- The initial cast costs 10 SP, and the skill drains SP every set number of seconds according to the Hiding level. Using the skill again will reveal yourself.
- Patch (2004 Apr. 27)
- Hiding will no longer allow for safe Boss avoidance. Please be careful.