Gunslinger concept art for RO.
|Job Tier||1st Class (RO)|
|RO Job Bonuses|
|RO2 Job Bonuses|
Entrusted with the most dangerous weapons of their time, Gunslingers fire at their enemies with smooth speed and unerring accuracy. These heroic gunmen are firearm specialists that methodically fight their enemies from long distances.
No data yet.
Job Change Quest
Only Normans can become Gunslingers.
ArmorGunslingers can only equip gear designated as:
- Archer Class (headgear, footgear, garment)
- All Classes
- All Classes except Novice
Gunslingers can use the following specialized weapons:
Gunslingers can move on to become a Rebel.
|1st Class||2nd Class|
- Gunfighter and gunslinger are 20th century words, used in cinema or literature, referring to men in the American Old West who had gained a reputation as being dangerous with a gun. Gunman was a common term used for these individuals in the 19th century.
- The Gunslinger was ported over to the first version of Ragnarok Online II as the Recruit. The most common complaint about the Recruit was that it had abysmal hit rates compared to other job classes. In the second version of RO2, the Recruit did not make a return as a playable job class but a costume based on it is available in the new version of the game.
- Expanded Jobs Ninja & Gunslinger UPDATE (2006 Mar. 31)
- Added Ninja and Gunslinger classes with corresponding quests.