|Job Class||Assassin, Assassin Cross|
|Requirements||Cloaking Lv. 2, Sonic Blow Lv. 5|
Grimtooth is an attack that hits a 3x3 area around the target with a 200% ATK Modifier. Level 1 and level 2 are considered melee (can be blocked by Safety Wall) while level 3 and above are considered ranged (can be blocked by Pneuma).
- Requires user to be wielding a Katar class weapon.
- Requires user to be in the Hiding status.
- The introduction of the quest skill Venom Knife allowed an Assassin to equip arrows. Arrows only work with long range attacks so the only skill Assassins have that will benefit from this is Grimtooth (level 3 or above). Only status arrows work with Grimtooth, not elemental arrows.
- Grimtooth is mostly used as an anti-mob skill. Some players use Grimtooth to kill monsters in the Regenschirm Laboratory (which tends to be full of mobs) to level fast. Other uses include mobbing in the Ruins of Juperos.
- Renewal Update (2009 Jun. 17)
- Grimtooth no longer stacks with Enchant Deadly Poison.