Loading screen featuring Endless Tower.
|Location||Across the ocean from Alberta|
|Level||80 - 150|
|Technical Name(s)||e_tower, 1@tower, 2@tower, 3@tower, 4@tower, 5@tower, 6@tower|
The Endless Tower is a huge tower that is so tall, it scraped the sky. It stands on a small patch of land known as the Misty Island.
StoryThe Endless Tower used to be a Norman building, but Entweihen Crothen seized the tower to use it as his army base camp in which his soldiers are camped on different levels according to their rank: the lowest ranking demons are positioned closer to the bottom of the tower and the higher ranking demons are positioned near the top. Entweihen Crothen resides at the top level where he can command his subordinates and oversee the tower.
After learning about Entweihen's ambition, the enraged Nacht Sieger used all of his power and even entrusted that of his subordinates to seal Crothen's tower with a thick fog that surrounded the island. Although the tower was sealed from the outside, Nacht knows that he can be overwhelmed by the sheer number of the soldiers in Entweihen's forces. All he can do is set up his base near the tower and observe.
No data yet.
No data yet.
Time Limit: 4 hours
- Talk to Captain Janssen to pay the fee. He will then teleport you to an islet where you will find a pillar. Click on the pillar to enter the tower.
- A window will appear showing pertinent time limits for the dungeon. If it is closed, it can be opened again using the shortcut Alt+B.
- If any party member leaves their party while inside the dungeon, they will be kicked out and sent back to their save point! However, they can be re-invited to the party and reenter the tower.
- Taming any monster or killing the last monster on a floor with a mercenary will cause the instance to not register the kill, and the portal to the next floor will not open.
- The Endless Tower instance lasts until the party either gives up or runs out of time, after which time all players will be teleported out of the dungeon.
- There is no limit on how many instances a party can create within the 4 hour limit. A new instance can be created under a different party leader if the previous instance was destroyed. Once the time limit is up, there is a 6 day 20 hour cooldown period for all party members in which they cannot enter a new Endless Tower instance. However, additional instances will not allow access to additional MVPs.
- The Endless Tower is an online incarnation of the Mirage Tower from the Ragnarok DS video game.
- Renewal Update (2009 Jun. 17)
- Endless Tower was modified to a 80 - 150 zone to fit with the new level cap of 150. This area was originally a level 75 - 99 zone.
- Patch (2009 Mar. 25)
- The Sealed Shrine instance is changed the same way as Endless Tower and prevents re-entry.
- Patch (2007 Dec. 12)
- Added Endless Tower and Sealed Shrine instances.