|Enchant Deadly Poison|
|Job Class||Assassin Cross|
|Requirements||Create Deadly Poison Lv. 1|
Enchant Deadly Poison consumes one Poison Bottle (created with the Create Deadly Poison skill) and enchants a weapon with deadly poison to increase its damage potential. This skill does not change the weapon's attack property. Skill level affects damage increase, duration and SP consumption. There is a chance to cause a more severe version of the poison status effect on enemies as you deal damage with all levels of this skill. This poisoning aspect of the skill does not work against Boss Protocol monsters, as they are immune to status effects.
- EDP level 5 will multiply your weapon atk by 5 times, and your equipment atk by 4 times.
- EDP does not change the wielder's Weapon Element to Poison.
- EDP is the signature skill of the Melee Assassin Cross. All skills including Soul Breaker benefit from the high damage increase.
- While EDP is active, The following skills will have their skill modifiers halved; Sonic Blow, Soul Breaker, Cross Impact, Counter Slash.
- EDP will not increase the damage of Grimtooth and Venom Knife.
- EDP cannot be dispelled by Dispel.
- The poison effect depletes HP significantly faster than regular poison, but cannot drain a target's HP below 1/4th health (in the red). This poison effect also cannot be cured with Detoxify, Green Herbs, Green Potions, or Panacea.