Emergency Call summons all available guild members to the Guild Master.
On iRO2, this skill is localized as Urgent Recall.
- iRO2 Patch (2017 Aug. 07)
- Emergency Call must now be used 30 meters away from any gate in WoE.
- iRO2 Patch (2015 Nov. 30)
- Emergency Call will not be affected by Vigor, and a guild leader cannot change leadership while Urgent Recall is under cooldown
- iRO2 Patch (2014 Nov. 03)
- [Bug Fix] Emergency Call can no longer be used while the player is hiding or otherwise invisible.
- [Bug Fix] In WoE, if you accept an Emergency Call while inside of a siege weapon, you become invisible to all enemies and NPCs. In addition, Emergency Call cannot be use if siege weapon in operation.
- iRO2 Patch (2014 Sept. 29)
- Emergency Call skill has been reactivated.
- If Guild Emergency Call acceptance UI has opened before restarting another round of WoE, it will be closed automatically when it starts new round.
- iRO2 Patch (2014 Apr. 23)
- WoE Recalling Bug: Emergency Call could bring guild mates to a location the guild leader "was" rather than where they are on the guild map by not accepting the recall immediately. We are working on a solution that won't allow the time delay of guild members on the recall (i.e. no recalling onto the emp right after emp breaks thus bypassing gates, while also not allowing the guild leader to reposition after recall to get a more advantageous non interruptible recall). While this solution is being worked on and tested Emergency Call will be disabled. This was enough of an issue this past week to warrant the temporary removal of Emergency Call.