Confusion, also known as Chaos, causes the character to move into unintended directions when trying to navigate.
The following abilities inflict Confusion:
Confusion can be cured through the following methods:
- Acolyte's skill Cure.
- Green Potion, Panacea, Royal Jelly can undo the effect.
- Jam Pancake, Honey Pancake, Mushroom Pancake, Caviar Pancake, and Sour Cream Pancake can remove the effect.
- Battle Chant instantly removes all buffs and status effects from the Paladin who uses it, including Chaos.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects removes all abnormal status effects from party members, including Chaos status.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Chaos status.
- Dispel removes this ailment.
- Mercenary's skill Mental Cure can undo the effect.
The following lists ways that Confusion can be prevented:
- Giearth Card and Beer Hat (+7 or higher) grant immunity.
- Wootan Shooter Card increases resistance by 20%.
- Patch (2005 Jan. 25)
- Fixed the issue where when you get confused, you cannot get rid of it when reconnecting or moving to a village.