|Level 75 - 130|
The clock tower's entrance.
|Location||Middle of Aldebaran|
|Technical Name(s)||c_tower1, c_tower2, c_tower3, c_tower4, alde_dun01, alde_dun02, alde_dun03, alde_dun04|
The Aldebaran Clock Tower is a large structure that was built in the middle of the city. It houses all the mechanisms of a clock but on a much more enormous scale. The Clock Tower Manager was created to manage the tower and keep the monsters within in check.
Aldebaran, the city of genteel calm, is renown for the mysterious Clock Tower that stands in its center. The city's craftsmen produced countless handmade clocks early in Aldebaran's development, and disposed broken, faulty clocks in the city's ancient tower. Somehow, the magical energies of the tower transformed these clocks into living, malicious monsters. These monstrous clocks eventually expelled all normans from the tower, turning the Clock Tower into a fearsome dungeon where Clock monsters freely roam and replicate. Many curious and well-meaning adventurers have explored the Clock Tower to exterminate the wicked clocks, but only a few of them have safely returned. Even today, no one has managed to unravel the mysteries of the Aldebaran Clock Tower.
Sourced from iRO Dungeon Maps
- Patch (2018 Mar. 28)
- Fixed an issue with the random warp portal in the 4th map of Aldebaran's Clock Tower not working properly.
- Patch (2013 Mar. 13)
- Added Clock Tower Nightmare Mode.
- Renewal Update (2009 Jun. 17)
- Clock Tower was modified to a 75 - 130 zone to fit with the new level cap of 150. This area was originally a level 25 - 75 zone.
- Patch (2002 Sept. 11)
- Added Glastheim dungeons near Geffen and Clock Tower dungeons in Aldebaran.