|Job Class||Lord Knight|
|Cooldown||(1 + (Skill Level*0.2)) seconds|
|Requirements||Pierce Lv. 5, Spear Mastery Lv. 5, Spear Stab Lv. 5|
Clashing Spiral is a 5-hit ranged attack that derives most of its damage from the weight of the Spear or Swords used. The opponent is unable to move for one second while the five hits of Clashing Spiral are dealt (similar to being crit locked). At level 5, it has a one second cast time and two second after-cast delay.
- Has a unique size penalty.
- Recommended levels are 5 or 1.
- Damage Formula:
Floor[Floor(Weapon Weight/2)*skill level + ATK ]*(100%+50%*s.lvl) * 5 multi-hits
- Racial/elemental/size cards or items that multiply the final damage by a percentage, such as The Sign, will add damage.
- Cardo is the best weapon to use with this skill as weapon weight adds the most damage to date (Manuk 13.2 update).
- Can be used with One or Two-handed swords.
- Gloomy Shyness will increase this damage.