This is a list of food recipes written by members of the Ragnarök Wiki community that recreate foods and drinks from the Ragnarök franchise. Multiple recipes for the same Ragnarök food or drink is allowed since recipes vary depending on the chef or perhaps it's catered to people with certain allergies or other dietary restrictions.
To add your own recipe for any food or drink item in the Ragnarök franchise:
- Create a Wikia account!
- Once you've created a Wikia account, start a new blog post and begin writing out your recipe.
Submitting Your Recipe
- Be sure to categorize your blog post under Ragnarok Recipes in order for it to show up on this page.
- When uploading images for your recipes, please make sure you watermark the image with your name to prevent theft. In addition, format the filenames of the images as username_recipename1, username_recipename2, etc. so no one can claim them as their own.
- Step-by-step images should be posted as either thumbnails or resized to 250px wide.
- Please utilize the Recipe Template to maintain Ragnarök Wiki formatting standards. (DO NOT OVERWRITE THE TEMPLATE! Simply copy and paste the template source code into your blog post.)
- All recipes are to be rated from 1-5 with Level 1 being easy and Level 5 being more advanced.
Please note that spam will NOT be tolerated. Any spam entries will be deleted without warning!
Pages in category "Ragnarok Recipes"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.