|Requirements||Ranger Main Lv. 1|
Camouflage temporarily hides yourself from the view of enemies (only monsters, players will always see you) with the exception of Insect, Demon and Boss-protocol monsters. Each second in Camouflage grants +10% CRIT and +30 ATK and reduces DEF by -5%, up to +100% Crit and +300 ATK. Attacking normally and certain skills used while in Camouflage will cancel its effects, such as Arrow Shower and Improve Concentration. While other skills such as Arrow Storm can be used without cancelling Camouflage.
- Camouflaged players are revealed before a manually casted skill takes effect so the skill will not receive the bonus Crit or Atk.
- Camouflaged players cannot be targeted by normal attacks from players (Skills can still be used on the Ranger) and is revealed on hit.
- Camouflaged players can pick up items, talk to NPCs, and Deal People while Camouflaged.
- Camouflaged players can walk onto portals without changing maps, similarly to Cloaking.
- The sound effect is played for every player on the screen when someone moves while Camouflaged just like Banding.
- MS reduction is additive with Wind Walk, Increase AGI and Warg Rider.
- /effect will remove the transparency of this skill.
- Patch (2012 Aug. 22)
- Camouflage - Fixed a bug where a ranger in camouflage state could be targeted by single target skills.